A distinctively shaped case designed to fit 1958 to present day FLYING V® guitars which are manufactured by GIBSON® and EPIPHONE® as well as other V shaped guitars made by such manufactures as Jackson®, Dean®, Ibanez®, etc. This case features plush lining over a molded EPS foam interior to cradle the guitar and provide neck support and a convenient accessory compartment.
The exterior is constructed of a nearly indestructible molded ABS polymenr that has been engineered to provide the ultimate protection during transport and TSA recognized and accepted SKB trigger release latching system allows the user to lock the case and still have it inspected by airline security personnel.
Additional features include a nearly indestructible injection molded rubber over-molded cushioned carrying handle with injection molded feet and a bumper protected valance.
Gibson Trademarks are owned by Gibson Guitar Corp. and SKB is in no way affiliated with Gibson Guitar Corp.
- Distinctively shaped hardcase protection
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- TSA recognized and accepted lock
- Bumper protected valance
- Plush foam interior
- Convenient accessory compartment
- Interior Length: 120.65 cm
- Exterior Length: 125.73 cm
- Exterior Width: 53.34 cm
- Exterior Depth: 13.97 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 55.88 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 6.99 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 45.72 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 45.72 cm
- Product Weight: 4.63 kg
The 1SKB-58 Flying V Guitar Case body length was measured from where the neck meets the body of the guitar straight down the middle all the way to the where the end points intersect.
The flying v bouts are measured from end bottom left point to end bottom right point.