The 1SKB-62 case is moulded with proprietary rubber-modified styrene that provides maximum protection and durability.
The EPS (Expanded polystyrene) plush-lined interior is designed to securely hold either a Fender Jaguar or Fender Jazzmaster guitar. The 1SKB-62 is the first ever moulded case designed specifically for these models and features SKB’s patented fibreglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system with the inclusion of a TSA recognized and accepted locking latch. The TSA lock enables you to lock your case yet still be inspected for airline security. The TSA logo notifies TSA screeners that the latches do not need to be broken for a security check.
A cushioned rubber over-moulded handle for a comfortable carry with moulded-in feet and convenient stacking wells are part of the exterior contours providing added convenience when transports multiple cases. The case features an accessories compartment.
- Moulded of proprietary rubber-modified styrene
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- TSA recognized and accepted lock
- Bumper protected valance
- Convenient accessory compartment
- Custom designed plush foam interior
- Convenient stacking wells
- Interior Length: 105.66 cm
- Exterior Length: 115.57 cm
- Exterior Width: 45.09 cm
- Exterior Depth: 12.70 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 45.72 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 5.08 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 34.29 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 26.67 cm
- Product Weight: 4.99 kg