The SKB-TPX2 is a scaled down version of the SKB-TPX1 that is roto molded with the patented X pattern for strength and durability of Linear Low Density Polyethylene. This is a top loading case with a removable lid and lift off hardware tray, Sure Grip handles with a 90 degree stop are designed for easy lifting and transport, 4 casters with brakes and a sturdy, high-tension slide release buckle and heavy duty web straps.
The SKB-TPX2 has a unique integrated fold-down cymbal vault with (4) pads that will hold up to (6) cymbals and carpeted storage for (1) snare drum making this the ultimate in small kit transport.
- Top loading for easy access
- Removable tray
- Convenient fold down cymbal vault to hold six 20″ cymbals
- 4″ locking wheels
- Heavy-duty web strap for reliable closure
- Sturdy high tension slide release buckle
- Exterior Length: 77.47 cm
- Exterior Width: 36.83 cm
- Exterior Depth: 63.50 cm
- Product Weight: 18.33 kg