Samson‘s Conspiracy™ MIDI Control Surface lets you command your software with authority. Featuring an ultra-portable design and impressive array of customizable, tactile controls, the Conspiracy™ is the answer for producers/DJs, performers and mobile musicians looking to expand their creativity in live and studio production settings.
The core of the Conspiracy™ is made up of 25 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch for sequencing melodies and rhythms, as well as launching clips, loops and samples for live performance. The pads also feature 3-color backlighting, which enables more comprehensive visual feedback and less reliance on a computer screen. Additional control is provided by the Conspiracy’s 14 endless encoders, 10 backlit function buttons and 6 precision faders. All of these controls can be custom assigned via a backlit LCD navigated by a master encoder and four directional buttons. From here, you can program the type (Note/CC#), mode (Momentary/Toggle) and MIDI channel number of the pads, knobs, faders and buttons. Finally, the Conspiracy’s X/Y touch pad is especially adept at manipulating effects or transitions within applicable software instruments.
The Conspiracy™ is an ultra-versatile controller that works equally as well in the studio and on stage. In addition to its other controls, the Conspiracy™ features a 2-channel DJ mixer section with a cross-fader and dedicated transport buttons. Its trigger pads and knobs are great for live remixing in applications such as Virtual DJ® and Traktor®, or dialing in effects and synth settings in Reason®, Ableton Live® and any of your favorite VST plug-ins. Also, 20 user presets allow you to quickly Save and Recall controller setups for different songs or recording/performance applications.
With Samson’s Conspiracy™, feel the freedom of controlling your iPad or any computer-based audio application to its full potential.
- Ultra-portable MIDI control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive, 3-color backlit trigger pads with aftertouch
- 14 endless encoders, 10 backlit function buttons, 6 precision faders
- 2-channel DJ section with crossfader
- Assignable X/Y touch pad for next-level control over software effects
- Backlit LCD controlled by master encoder and four direction buttons
- Dedicated transport controls
- Save and Recall up to 20 presets
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required
- Works with iPad using Apple’s Lightening USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
- Mini USB port
- USB bus powered
- Includes mini USB to USB cable